During the event, families stay at Ye Olde Bell, which is approximately 15-minute drive away - www.yeoldebell-hotel.co.uk
Please note: we will arrange transport to and from the hotel for you and your family.
Please note – Pupils will be admitted to a Boarding House from Sunday 5 September onwards You should book accommodation for your son or daughter for Saturday 4 September or before.
*Please let us know which nights you would like us to book for you and the occupancy in each room (maximum occupancy available is 2 adults and 2 children)
Worksop College Prices
- One person in a classic double room - £99
- Two people in a classic double room - £129
- Family rooms are limited and available on request; children sharing their parents’ room have an additional fee of £15 per child on top of the room rate.
- All rates are inclusive of full English breakfast, service and taxes.
- Additional charges are applicable for upgrading your room to one of our Superior rooms, Suites or Lodges – please contact the hotel for details.
- For further details on prices, availability and treatments available at the new luxury Spa please contact the Spa direct on 01777705121
*Terms & Conditions
- Response to this booking form serves as legal confirmation that you wish us to book accommodation for you.
- Payment is due, up front upon check-in at Ye Olde Bell
- Once booking forms are received, the booking cannot be cancelled
- The booking is non-refundable