Marketing & Admissions Officer
Up to 18k
Based in over 400 acres of beautiful North Notts, we’re a growing independent school for pupils aged 2-18.
We’re looking for a proactive and innovative team member to join our successful Marketing, Admissions and Alumni team.
You’ll be a born communicator and enjoy getting to know fellow team members, the wider staff across both schools and your current and future customers.
You may be just out of university or perhaps have a couple of years of marketing or sales experience under your belt. What matters to us is finding a team member who will want to find out everything about Worksop College and Ranby House and share what they know in an engaging and interesting way.
This is a fixed term role for one year, with the scope to extend.
- Use social media and other digital communication to recruit, retain and persuade customers, with a focus on Sixth Form recruitment
- Contribute to the writing, editing and production of corporate and promotional publications
- Oversee the production of engaging, relevant copy and information (in written, graphic, audio, video) for digital platforms. This will involve best practice in usability, navigation, accessibility, and writing for the web.
- Development and management of an exciting Events programme to actively promote the schools
- Development of relationships with prospective parents and pupils to secure customers, with detailed research into enquiry source
- Generation and management of a 'pipeline' of potential students, effectively managing enquiries and applications professionally, quickly and effectively via database management
- Tracking lifecycle of enquiry through to conversion, follow up from enquiries and tours - personal, bespoke communications, telephone, letters, telephone calls, invitations etc
- providing accurate, timely management information of all activities, school roll, enquiries, tours, effectiveness of Open Events, registrations and offers
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the post.
You will have:
- Superb verbal communication & time management skills
- Strong written communication skills, particularly in creative and persuasive writing
- Strong IT skills, particularly digital communication
- Experience of working within tight timeframes/deadlines
- Project Management and/or event management experience a benefit
- Previous experience within a school environment not necessary but beneficial
To apply, please complete our online application form below.
Deadline for applications: 23 October 2020
Interviews: 30 October 2020