With support from a Personal Tutor, a Housemaster or Housemistress within the enviable House pastoral system - our teaching is geared up to accomplishing the best possible outcome for our students. Whatever that is.
Year 8 student, Georgia Barrett said:
"My favourite thing about Worksop College is the close relationship you form with all your teachers. You get along with everyone, even the Sixth Formers, and you always feel happy and that you want to come to school."
We also recognise that parents lead busy lives and that the school run can be a tricky thing to navigate.
With extensive links to Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire, we’re more accessible than you might think.
Why join us?
- Outstanding teachers, with a structure that enables lots of support, both inside and outside the classroom
- All-inclusive fees – with generous bursaries and scholarships available all-year round
- Taster days and a full transition programme for students joining us from other schools
- Dedicated Year 7 and 8 space – Portland House
- Full extra-curricular programme, with over 300 activities, societies and clubs available
- Flexi to full boarding, offering parents a helping hand when needed
- Excellent A-level results, with outstanding progress per student and six Oxbridge offers in 2017
- Extensive transport network - covering Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire
- Small class sizes - with one to one support
For more information about Worksop College, contact the Admissions Team on 01909 537100, or email@example.com
Not got time right now? No problem. Leave your details below and one of the team will be in touch at a time to suit you.