The community at Worksop College is what makes it so special, meaning that finding the finest team of staff, from teachers to support staff, is of most importance to us. We have a proud history and vibrant future, where staff and pupils alike, work hard to achieve success.
Set in 400 acres of stunning North Nottinghamshire woodland, Worksop College has the benefit of a sprawling campus, within an easily commutable distance to the major cities of Sheffield, Doncaster and Nottingham. Join us, and in exchange for your skills and experience, you can expect a competitive salary, a supportive culture, opportunities to progress and a host of other benefits.
Benefits of working at Worksop College & Ranby House
- A supportive culture where responsibility is shared across teams and departments
- A beautiful location, set in 330 acres of stunning north Nottinghamshire woodland
- Free onsite gym facilities
- Free parking
- Lunch provided every day during term time, with hot and cold options and salad bar
- Private healthcare as part of salary sacrifice*
- A discount on school fees*
*Available with certain roles only, please read the description of the job you are applying for.