We are proud to welcome students from all over the world and our international students are part of a multi-cultural community of people who care for each other - celebrating diversity and forging strong friendships.
Our pastoral system means that all international students are fully supported as they integrate into school life.
How to Apply
- Visit our school, take a tour and meet our Headmaster for an interview. We understand for many parents and pupils that this may prove difficult, so often, the interview is done by Skype
- Register for a place (£100 registration fee) – please click on the link at the bottom of the page
- We will request a confidential testimonial from your current school
- Subject to the satisfactory conclusion of the steps above, we will send you an offer of a place and our Acceptance form
- Once we have received your signed Acceptance form and deposit, we will confirm your place with us
Deposits for 2017/18
- Finally, if you are starting at the beginning of the academic year (September), you will receive your Welcome Pack around May. If you are joining us in-year, we will send your Welcome Pack straightaway
Information for Agents
We enjoy relationships with a number of excellent agents who represent over 30 different countries.
If you are interested in becoming one of our agents, please get in touch with a member of our admissions team. You can also download a copy of our agent pack, here