We are proud to welcome students from all over the world and our international students are part of a multi-cultural community of people who care for each other - celebrating diversity and forging strong friendships.
Our pastoral system means that all international students are fully supported as they integrate into school life.
How to Apply and Fees for International pupils
- Visit our school, take a tour and meet our Headteacher for an interview. We understand for many parents and pupils that this may prove difficult, so often, the interview is done by Skype
- Register for a place (£100 registration fee) – please click on the link at the bottom of the page
- We will request a confidential testimonial from your current school
- Subject to the satisfactory conclusion of the steps above, we will send you an offer of a place and our Acceptance form
- Once we have received your signed Acceptance form and deposit, we will confirm your place with us
- Finally, if you are starting at the beginning of the academic year (September), you will receive your Welcome Pack around May. If you are joining us in-year, we will send your Welcome Pack straightaway.
Deposits for 2020/21
Fees for 2021/2022 (per term)
Year 3 - Year 4 £ 7,198
Year 5 - Year 6 £ 7,412
Year 7 - Year 8 £ 7,947
Year 9 - Year 13 £ 10,625
Students from outside the EU
Year 3 - Year 4 £ 7,691
Year 5 - Year 6 £ 7,905
Year 7 - Year 8 £ 8,441
Year 9 - Year 13 £ 11,118
Information for Agents
We enjoy relationships with a number of excellent agents who represent over 30 different countries.
If you are interested in becoming one of our agents, please get in touch with a member of our admissions team. You can also download a copy of our agent pack, here