With support from a Personal Tutor, a Housemaster or Housemistress within the enviable House pastoral system, and from an incredibly experienced and successful Head of Sixth Form – our teaching is geared up to accomplishing the best possible outcome for our students. Whatever that is.
An exciting enrichment programme gives our students the opportunity to take an additional qualification, such as an EPQ or STEM CREST award on a voluntary basis.
And our fantastic university support enables our students to access the strongest universities at their level, marrying long-term planning with the exciting flexibility that now characterises results day, beginning with an email at 6 am!
“For me, Worksop stands out from any other school, the reason? The Sixth Form Tutor system. Teachers set aside to meet weekly with only sixth form students to guide them to meet their targets and achieve both academically and in terms of extra-curricular achievement, aiding in balancing work and other activities.”
Why Sixth Form at Worksop College?
• Brand new 3000sqft Sixth Form Centre, with coffee bar and quiet study spaces
• Taster days and full Transition Programme for students joining us from other schools
• Dedicated subject-specialist Sixth Form Tutor Team and enviable pastoral system
• Excellent A-level results, with outstanding progress per student and six Oxbridge offers in 2017
• Generous scholarships & bursaries, and an all-inclusive fee structure
• Extensive Transport Network, covering Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire
• Full extra-curricular programme, with over 300 activities, societies and clubs available
Join us on 19 November at 6 pm to find out about Sixth Form at Worksop College and discover for yourself why families are choosing us for that important next step.
The evening will feature talks from current Sixth Formers, an opportunity to browse our Sixth Form Information Fair and the chance to chat with our Sixth Form Tutor Team during dinner in our Great Hall.