Our Sixth Form curriculum is designed to be flexible, offering amazing choice across a wide range of subjects.
Our pupils’ voice leads to course development. We introduced Psychology in 2013, Philosophy/Ethics, English Language and Leith’s in 2014, and Economics in 2015.
With subject specialist teachers, as well as support from a dedicated Sixth Form tutor, students are encouraged to manage their time effectively – developing the skills they’ll take into university, and beyond into their careers.
“Worksop College prepares you for success at A-Level, simply because it excels in its sixth form aspect.
Join us on Monday 19 November at 6 pm to find out about Sixth Form at Worksop College and discover for yourself why families are choosing us for that important next step.
The evening will feature talks from current Sixth Formers, an opportunity to browse our Sixth Form Information Fair and the chance to chat with our Sixth Form Tutor Team during dinner in our Great Hall.
Why join us at Sixth Form?
- We’ve got a brand new 3000sqft Sixth Form Centre, with coffee bar and quiet study spaces
- We have a subject-specialist Sixth Form Tutor Team and every Sixth Form student gets their own personal tutor
- We have excellent A-level results, six pupils had Oxbridge offers in 2017
- The school has a generous scholarships and bursaries programme
- The school has a huge transport network – and covers Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire
- There’s a full extra-curricular programme, with over 300 activities, societies and clubs available