Coronavirus (COVID-19) - summer term 2020
Both Worksop College and Ranby House buildings are currently closed to all pupils, apart from those with parents identified as Key Workers. Remote Learning for all pupils resumed on Wednesday 15 April 2020.
Re-opening the school
We will be monitoring the situation closely and will keep parents and guardians regularly updated about the closure. All official updates will come directly from the school to the mobile number or email address we have on record.
We will also be providing updates and messages of solidarity via
- The school website – wsnl.co.uk
- Facebook – Worksop College & Ranby House
- Twitter - @worksopcollege @ranbyhouse
During the closure period, should you have any questions, please see contacts below. These will be staffed during our normal office hours (8.30am – 5pm)
- Worksop College main reception – 01909 537100
- IT Support Team – 01909 537111
- Email the IT support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot thank you enough for your support and very much look forward to welcoming pupils back to school as soon as we are able.
In the meantime, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families at this challenging time.
Dr John Price