Our pupils have access to some of the finest facilities in the country; small class sizes, a tailored learning plan, personal tutor - and support from subject specialists as required.
- A full curriculum of English, Geography, History, PE, RS, Drama, Maths, Science, ICT, Music, PSHE, French, Spanish, Latin taught weekly by subject specialists
- 550 minutes (over 9 hours per week) dedicated to core subjects
- Art, Design & Technology and Food & Nutrition taught on a carousel basis, giving every student access to all three
- All three science disciplines covered
- Class sizes to stretch the most able and support the least
- 325 minutes per week for all pupils, built into their schedule, for completion of homework in supervised conditions, with access to subject specialist teachers for extra help
- Academic enrichment in the form of subject-specific visits, for example to Castleton (Y7 Geography), Sheffield University (Y8 Biology), and Malham Tarn (Y7 Biology – residential)