As a student at Worksop College, you will have access to some of the finest facilities in the country, including small class sizes, a tailored learning plan, personal tutors and support from specialist subject teachers.
- Specialised subject teaching.
- A full curriculum of English, Geography, History, PE, RS, Drama, Maths, Science, ICT, Music, PSHE, French, Spanish and Latin.
- Over nine hours per week dedicated to core subjects.
- Art, Design & Technology and Food & Nutrition taught on a carousel basis, giving every student access to all three.
- All three science disciplines covered at length.
- Class sizes to challenge the competent and support those who are struggling.
- Six hours per week dedicated to the completion of homework in supervised conditions, with access to subject specialist teachers for extra help
- Academic enrichment in the form of subject-specific visits, for example to Castleton (Y7 Geography), Sheffield University (Y8 Biology), and Malham Tarn (Y7 Biology – residential)